View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-02-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
haha - when it goes to you - you can do what you would like with it :P I don't mind if you auction it off XD

And are you sure? You can pick another character if you'd like? I actually have a couple other characters in Mare's world but they have very little references....not sure if you'd be okay with that?

The girl is named Jordan and the boy is named Ty.

Jordan is very petite. Her weapon of choice is a sword. She fights alongside Mare, but is not a dragon rider. She has brown skin and black hair with brown eyes.

Ty is the archer of the group. He is killer with a bow. He is pale with pale blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He is also not a dragon rider. Here is the only other ref of him:

Their uniforms are the same colors as Mare's uniform.

Here is the only ref of the other character in their group:

He is in the bottom left corner. His name is Damien. He has long hair tied back in a low pony tail. His hair is black. His skin is pale. His eyes are like Mare's - having two different colors because he is a dragon rider and is bonded with a dragon. His left eye is red and his right eye is like ocean blue. His dragon is the opposite of him (in terms of which eye is which). And his dragon has scales the color of the blue eye. PS - He is kind of an asshole - doesn't get along with anyone else in his team XD He wants to be in charge and it kills him that Mare is in charge. They have a love/hate thing going on.

If you'd like to draw any of them despite the lack of refs, I'd love you forever? XD
Any of these guys would be AMAZING?

Did you want to accept the trade yet? <3333