View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 06-25-2012, 05:30 PM

Stepping out of the meeting room, Lucifer slammed the door shut behind him. Clenching his fists, he made his way towards the main entrance of the station. "Oh, dear! I almost forgot to tell you! There's a culprit waiting in the interrogation room.",said the secretary. Lucifer's brow furrowed. Then his face fell. He had a feeling that it was Finx. Walking towards the interrogation room he softly opened the door. Sitting behind a polished metal table was Finx. "Sir, what has she done now?",he said. Throwing her a you're so gonna get yelled at look. The circumstances didn't bother Luc, it was Calcifer shed have to worry about. "Well she stole a car and bought a suspicious amount of food with all money. The culprit also says that she did it for her gravely ill mother and brother and sisters.",replied the officer. Lucifer smiled slightly and said,"I'm sorry to trouble you Brian, though you know too that my mother is gravely sick. So Finx here offered to get the groceries."