Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 04-23-2014, 12:57 AM

Magnus looked down and found the silver part of the truck. He pulled it and with a click, the door swung open. He hadn't expected it to come open that fast and almost hit himself in the head. He shook his head and started to get into the truck when he remembered his back was covered in blood. It would be a shame to get blood all over this impressive vehicle. "Do you have something I could wipe some of the blood off my back with? I don't want to ruin your seats." Pausing, he came up with an idea before Ford could answer. "How about I just ride in the back. I can get down enough where no one will see me and I won't have to worry about ruining your seats."

Without waiting for a response he went ahead and climbed into the short bed of the truck and tried to make himself as inconspicuous as possible without hurting himself even more than he already was. Plus this way he could still watch the stars and feel the cool night air on his back. It helped a little bit and soothed his frazzled nerves. Magnus didn't want to be a nuisance to Ford since he was helping him out. He wouldn't admit it out loud but it was kind of nice not being alone here on Earth. At least they had the one thing in common if nothing else.