Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-03-2014, 09:54 AM

Magnus nodded and then braced himself for the water to hit him. Unable to help himself, he flinched slightly when the cold water hit his feet. He felt a surge of relief that Ford didn't start on his back. That was going to hurt, no way around it. He had almost gotten used to the water when it finally made it's way up to his back causing him to jump slightly. Wow that stung! Better to get it over with now though instead of putting it off. Finally the water stopped and he let out a light sigh of relief. His back felt so much better now. Looking down he was shocked to find even more pieces of his wings that had fallen off with the pressure of the water. He couldn't see his back but if he could have, he would have seen that there was only the slightest sign of the base where his wings would have been with only a few feathers attached to them. He had thought he would be able to keep some of them and after all Ford still had one of his. He wondered if this was unusual but then forgot about it when Ford's words about hiding came through.

"Oh ok. Yeah that would make sense that it would be harder now. I'm going to have to practice before we go out anywhere." He didn't know yet that barely any of his wings were left. It was going to be more of a challenge to mask his eyes from their vibrant red color. Of all the angels up in the sky, his were the only eyes that had that color to them. Then again it was to be expected when half of his parentage had been demon. It had been quite the controversy when it was found out that he was half demon. Lots of the angels had put up a clamor about him being allowed to stay in heaven but even they wouldn't dare do anything about it as long as God allowed it. He had gotten more than his share of dirty looks and found himself alone most days. The few angels that had accepted him were really the only one's he had much contact with. He couldn't help how he was born, yet most of the angels up in heaven looked down on him because of it. It was one of the reasons he was so rebellious, but this last time had been the kicker and now he found himself in his current situation.

Turning to Ford he smiled in gratitude, "Thank you." There was a towel hanging on a clothes line nearby so he went over and started to wipe himself down. He couldn't go into this man's house sopping wet. He gingerly started to pat his back down but he wasn't having much luck as he was still so sore. Magnus looked over at Ford apologetically. "Could you dry my back off for me please? I can't quite do it myself yet." It sucked he had to ask for help but what was he to do?