Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 05-12-2014, 03:24 PM

Ford crossed his arms slowly as the guy talked, bloody towel forgotten. His shirt was ruined as it were, and he didn't much care if it got any worse. Interesting, and sort of amusing. How freshly fallen brothers retained that righteous air. Half the time Ford did something for someone else because it was convenient for him. The other half? He had to.

Work, you know.

It was an interesting crime, but not one he hadn't heard before. A lot of the fallen he'd met (i.e. one of two) had done the same thing, helped a human out. But then, when you're half Ascended, you'd think you're always being followed. Ford would. But then, by this point in his life he was a cynical old man with a young man's face, so. What good was he?

He snorted to himself and made a vague 'come here' motion with his hand, turning away from his brand new room mate (gee thanks, Dad!) and heading for the front steps. He'd met a handful of daemons, too (more so than his own fallen brothers), and not all of them were absolutely jerkbags. Some were actually pretty chill. Everyone had an agenda, Ford included, so he never trusted one. But he could appreciate them. And man, succubi? Made really good company when you got lonely.

"Oh shut up with the race bee-ess, and get your scrawny ass inside. I've got some paperwork to finish up, you can have a proper shower, and I'll get the guest room wrestled into submission. If there's one thing I don't care about anymore, it's bloodlines. And I can't really judge your dad, I've laid up with a succubus before. Perks of being grounded." He winked over his shoulder at him.