View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-19-2016, 11:50 PM

Luke sat in silence for a moment, digesting all of it. She had said so much it sort of surprised him, considering she had barely spoken to them since his sister all but intruded in on her lunch. "I actually have sort of enjoyed this as well... normally I eat lunch in my room, or somewhere with Leila talking non-stop for an hour. This is a nice change of pace, I suppose..." He wasn't lying, yet it still felt strange, like he couldn't feel entirely comfortable, which is how he often felt around strangers and new situations. "But she was up to something by doing this... She planned this, at least a bit. It's like she wanted us to be alone..." He mumbled, trying to put together the puzzle. Normally he was god at puzzles and problems, but right now he was just confused. Why would he want them to be alone? Was she trying to force him to make new friends?

After talking about them, he couldn't stop looking at the tentacles she had for hair, intrigued by them. He had ready many books, carefully studied many of the other students, but she was different. At least in looks, he didn't know much about her yet. It was strange that he even considered wanting to know more about her. That would mean he'd have to actually talk to her again. A feeling he did not quite understand. Normally he talked to people for his sisters sake, not on his own accord. "Can I touch them?" He blurted out, instantly his grey skin turned turned pink as he blushed. "I mean, I'm sorry, that was rude... I shouldn't have..." Oh god, he was a total freak. He considered getting up and running, but he had two classes with her, how could he leave it at this awkward point?