View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-20-2016, 01:37 AM

Luke pulled his hand back, though he didn't move away. "I'd never actually kill her, she's my family." He didn't think she would think him serious, he had threatened that so many times, he never meant it, no matter how much she interfered in his life, no matter how much she drove him crazy, he wasn't sure he could live without her. He didn't even go a day without seeing her, even if only for a minute, in some form or another.

"Gorgon? Like turn things to stone, Gorgon?" Obviously he had heard about those, but never an aquatic gorgon. Which surprised him, since he had apparently been going to school with her for over three years. How had he not noticed before? Sure, he was pretty oblivious, but she sort of stood out. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that... I... Ugh, I'm horrible at this." Luke was completely flustered and at this point a total disaster, his thoughts all jumbled and he didn't know what to do or say to fix the mess he was making of this all. She wanted people to stay away, he understood that feeling, especially probably wanting him gone. Yet here he was, bothering her. He should have stopped his sister in her crazy scheme, made her think about what her actions would seem like to others. "I'm sorry about my sister... and me, we shouldn't have bothered you..." He mumbled, words just spilling out at this point, giving her no chance to reply, wondering why he had stayed after Leila left. "And sorry... about this..." He said, motioning towards her and the tentacles that fascinated him.

"I understand why you'd want me to not bother you anymore. I should not have asked about such personal things..." Luke had already stood up and grabbed the tray from his lunch. "I'm sure you have more important things to do than deal with me..." Oh god, he wanted to just hide for the next week. Never before had he been so embarrassed.