View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-21-2016, 11:57 PM

Luke had watched in fascination as she climbed from the water, intrigued by her still, despite everything that happened. He stood dumbfounded, even as she held out the clothes, watching the tentacles of her hair, the water still dripping from them. "Oh, uh..." Luke mumbled, taking the clothes, his hand recoiling quickly when it accidentally brushed against hers. So she had been with Leila? Perhaps yesterday, but why did she have Leila's clothes? Leila rarely transformed in front of people, and she would always come back for them.

"Leila... isn't herself. I was hoping you'd know what is wrong with her? She wont talk to me..." Luke sighed, frowning as he thought about the sad state she was in for lunch. He hated to see her like this, and he wasn't happy that Myriam might have caused this. Well, he doubted Myriam could have done it, Leila would have went on her own, but normally she didn't let things affect her. He looked down at the clothes. All black? He was pretty sure this was her normal outfit when she went to her secret place. Had she really taken Myriam there? And if she had, what could have gone wrong for her to be acting so?