Thread: Heart of Gems
View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-16-2015, 11:44 PM

Tristian startled a little bit at how the model behaved, it was certainly enough to be considered rude in almost all circles. He could understand hating the socializing or whatever, but it was still shocking to see. His eyes widened as he watched Ren walk away. Well now he had to find away to get away from Yasu and follow the model because there was really no point in talking to Yasu anymore if his object wasn't around. He nodded politely as Yasu kept talking, hardly even noticing the model had vanished it seemed, "That sounds fabulous sir, but" he cast his eyes around, "I see Coriana over there and I need to talk to her about a design I saw in her last show, so I will see later."

He quickly fled away from the other designer, honestly glad to be away from the conversation. And while he did at first head towards Coriana, smiling slightly at her, as she was a friend. Once he saw that Yasu's attention had diverted elsewhere, hopefully not to look for his model, he changed course to the direction he'd last seen Ren walk, determined to try and cast him away from Yasu. He kept his eyes peeled, even eyeing the shadowy corners of the room, certain that Ren would have tried to hide somewhere. In his haste to find the other, he stopped paying full attention to where he was walking and if there were people in front of him that he full on collided with someone, almost falling but managing to save himself by windmilling his arms and grabbing onto the taller man.