View Single Post
Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2010, 05:28 AM

[imgleft]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/13Whatsername13/SK2.png[/imgleft]

---Avatar/OC Art, Edits, Banners, Icons, and more~!

Welcome to Aeryth's Graphix Shop! Here, you can find all kinds of graphic/art services for reasonable prices! I love doodling and drawing, both digitally and traditionally, and so why not use that to try and earn some extra gold? You can find a range of goodies here, from avatar or original character art to picture edits, signature banners, roleplay thread logos, and icons. Don't worry if you aren't sure exactly what I mean by these, I will explain them in further detail in a later post. And also, if you're ever confused about something, please feel free to ask questions! :]

I will be taking up to five requests at a time. I sometimes have a habit of making a long list, then realize I bit off more than I can chew. I am a full-time college student, and will be working on these in my free time. So I apologize in advance if I don't get you your request within a day, but I do try and get them done as quickly as possible (without sacrificing the quality!).

Requests:
  1. Open!
  2. Open!
  3. Open!
  4. Open!
  5. Open!

Please PING me when you post an order so that I'll get it in my PM box and see it right away! :] Just put @ Aeryth ; and take out the spaces~ :heart:

---

UPDATE: The first three pictures/edits will be free! :3 And the third poster of each page will now get a free graphic of their choice, unless they've already won previously.

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-04-2010 at 02:30 PM..