View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-23-2018, 09:11 PM

So there was another one and that's where regular Freddy went, now she was even more eager to get to work to play this game. Not allowed to roam the halls, not allowed to flee, but must stay in that office. Hm...She could think of so many different things tonight, in fact she'd probably need to...Golden Freddy is probably one not to mess with if he's as messed up as he sounds or portrayed to sound. "Oh trust me, I've seen the creepy looks they give, but if you give into the fear and show them you fear that. I doubt that would help, there's no way they would take mercy on someone for fearful eyes of knowing they're in over their heads it seems. I've already spoken to them once now, but respect is going to win them over. Not that I was trying to, but being nice is in my habit."

"That would make sense if someone hurt them in the past, but if that person is no longer around why bother with the rest of us? That's the real question here besides how to win the game, guess I need to step up my game." Human souls got her attention big time as she realized she had a couple things up her sleeve that she could pull off. "Do you happen to know any stores around here that have highly caffeinated drinks? I need something high in caffeine, sugar is fine. But I May have an idea on how to handle these guys at night." Though she'd have to be the opposite of who she was currently, which meant caffeine and lots of it. One energy drink should do it if she downs it and skips her meds. She hadn't taken them just yet.