View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 12:20 AM

He watched her carefully, but that was just the way he always watched people and things. His greeting had caused her to flush, and a ghost of a smile appeared on his lips as he watched her introduce herself. "My name was once long, now it is forgotten and lost. I am simply the voice of the great phoenix now and so now I am simply called Kry Feniksas." His soft voice still sounded like only a whisper, of course, that was always how his voice sounded. "It is rare to see one of your kind in a place like this. So very rare. Even those that know your kind are treated as if they are strangers. When I saw you, I could not help but to wonder how or why you came to be in such a place." There was nothing but gentle curiosity in his purple eyes, even though his tone barely hinted at that curiosity. It was much easier to show the emotions through his eyes than with his voice. Eyes were windows to the soul.

Those eyes left her, only briefly, once more gazing over the others of the tavern. They paused on Alai. Another ghost of a smile passed over his lips. Things just continued to get interesting. His gaze returned to Nara, settling on her gently.

Alai beamed at Silverbeam. "That makes me happy. When it comes to love, there should never be restrictions of any kind! It's all about raw emotion and if you try to limit it, you lose the purity of it and some of it's power. Love is the strongest of all emotions." Alai wrote a few more things in his book, then closed it and put the pen away. "Emotions are their own kind of special magic, don't you agree?" Alai leaned over the table as he asked that question, bright smile almost constant on his lips. "Did you come here, to look for a mate?" That question was filled with curiosity. Alai really wanted to know, and a very slight blush was coloring his own cheeks rather softly.