View Single Post
Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 01-25-2015, 09:05 PM

JANUARY 25th, SUNDAY

Nothing is happening today... again. And I blame it entirely on the snow. We're suppose to get even MORE tomorrow! I'm getting cabin fever! I need to go outsiiiidddeee! *ugh* oh well. It's really not so bad, I'm just being melodramatic. I've cleaned so much the past few days that there is really nothing else to do. That's totally fine and all, but I feel like I -have- to be productive or else I'm just lazy. Richard has the car for work and nothing is really in walking distance, so I'm kind of screwed.

I've gotten back into World of Warcraft just the other day, and I think I have an unhealthy obsession with female NE priests because that's all I make!! Recently, I decided to venture out into ALL the other healing classes (plus one BE lock) and I'll see if priest is truly my favourite.

Did you know that WoW is where Richard and I met? It's an odd story, but not one I'm proud of so I'll leave it at that. We're a lot better off now than we use to be. I'm not proud because-- ...well... nevermind. You don't need to worry about it. All I'll say is it involved betraying someone who is actually a nice person. I was a young teenager in love... what did I care about other people's feelings? *sighs* 2006 was a strange year indeed.

This is getting depressing. Point is, Richard and I are fine minus a HUGE falling out back in November (we're beyond over it. I guess stuff like that happens). And some of the locations in the game bring back nice memories of our first days together. Bitter ones... mostly bitter at my young foolish self... but happy ones, too. I use to play with my brother a lot back in those days. I still do!! We level up together in Darnassus a lot so you'll probably find me there most days.

Anyway, this has been a really long post about a game most of you have probably never played. I need to stay on track!! I need to be brought back to today! My coffee is getting cold so I'll go make another cup. :) Hopefully, this winter lets up soon. I can't wait to see the flowers again!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 01-24-2017 at 06:02 PM..