Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-25-2013, 06:55 AM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username:shadami
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!: Captain Shadami, a tough dominant captain of her pirate ship the Le fay has a very large secret. When she rows her boat ashore, towing her treasure chest, she's there to get a treasure, rather than bury what she has. In a hidden cove, among bamboo fronds, she and her female lover meet up, and she no longer is the dominant one of the relationship. With limited time before the crew gets wind of why she's gone so long, they enjoy their time together, gun getting thrown aside underneath their makeshift shelter of an umbrella. If only the night would not have to end so soon.

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 02:07 AM ----------

I was JILTED, so I got REVENGE!
Username: shadami
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!: Every year at Valentines day is the same thing! I get my hopes up, the supposed most romantic day of the year is upon me, I am going to be treated like a princess. I do my darndest to be the most caring person all year round, shouldn't I get just one day of romantic, royal treatment? But no! No, it never happens! Not only do these jerks I date not treat me like a princess, but they buy me something just so they can eat it because they know I won't say anything!

But not this year. This year was the last straw. I saw him checking out other females as we took a stroll through the park. I saw him sneaking pieces out of the chocolate box he had bought me. I even saw him make out with a 'lonely' looking girl... though i may have followed him as he 'went to the bathroom.' Well, let's just say, after we went home. I took his precious display sword off the wall, and we went back out to the park, deep into the woody side. But only I returned home.