View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 07-07-2011, 10:45 PM

Viridiana noted the more she spoke, the more she seemed to strike him with a dagger. Part of her did feel sorry for saying such things... But the angry side of her only took over. Part of her in a sick way liked to make him feel the guilt. Wanted to make Kage hurt like she had hurt last night. It could have been her nature peeking threw. Viridiana enjoyed seeing pain in others. Although she would never drag it out for very long. It was revenge in a way to the world. The world had taken her family from her. Placing her into the home of the murder's house. Making her a house keeper until she had to listen to their deaths. The man got what he deserved for stealing her family and life away. Now the elven whore was trying to steal her man away. Viridiana refused to allow that to happen.

When Azoth started to speak, Viridiana almost had it in her mind to leave. Just walk out. Go to the templars, and put a bounty on Faith's head. Something to keep Azoth with her. But his words did captivate her. She was silent as he pretty much told her that he loved her. Something she was not expecting to come out of Azoth's mouth ever. Even as the blame turned on her, Vi nearly opened her mouth to speak, but nothing was able to come out. So instead she watched and listened. Seeing him stir the pot, and test to see if it was done just yet. Which it should have been once he dosed the fire. In a few quick fluid motions, Azoth was standing over the chair with two bowls of stew.

"Your asking me to not tell our Grand Master about your affair?... wonderful." Vi said to herself. Not yet taking the seat. She looked away. Not out right rejecting it, but more thinking. Her voice was calmed down some. Or at least there was no screaming. Azoth knew Viridiana hated not informing the architect. Mainly because if he were to find out that Vi had not told him later down the line... "I wont tell a soul. Only if you can promise your little fun with her is over." After all, there was no way Viridiana was going to cover for him if he kept sleeping with the member of an enemy clan.

It did come as a surprise than Vane was in town. Someone she enjoyed spending time with every now and then. To her, Raven Vane was like a father. He taught her everything, putting her above most in the clan at such a young age. "Of coarse I would love to join, but I think I will have to be late. I have a quick errand to run before hand." Viridiana told him. Finally taking the seat he had offered to her. Bringing up the ball they were attending that night. "Yes, I will go." She said with a slight sigh. As the thought crossed her mind again. He had just confessed his love for her. Something she wished she could fully return.

"You just said you love me." Viridiana said. Looking up to him. Her eyes still showed anger, but it was dieing down slowly. Her reaction was showing threw. "Do you mean it?" Vi had to wonder if he was saying it just to calm her down, or if he really did love her.

------

Fernandez made her way out of the house in a matter of minutes. It was bright as any other day out, making the black she was wearing stick out against the crowd. Not normally something she did. In fact it was quite the opposite. Staying well hidden, and out of sight. Well, at least most of the time. Kage did pull her out of the crowd yesterday. She quickly made her way towards the center of the city. Standing just on the edge in an alley before walking in. Within seconds three of girls appeared around Fernandez. Two of which were human. One with blond hair, the other with dark brown. The third girl was of a different race. She had the ears and tail of a wolf.

"Morning Ladies." Fernandez said to them all. Moving closer. To the three girls, this was a test. Fernandez was going to lead them right into the heart of the city. To the main church in fact. There they have to assassinate,( or attempt) the Templar Leader. Faith was not to help them, even if The leader was about to kill any of them. In the sisterhood, they more than likely would be on their own most of the time. With one other clan member in miles. If the three of them could not bring down one man, and maybe a couple of guards, then the sisterhood was merely wasting their time.