View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-30-2018, 06:35 PM

It's a long story but I've got time. I used to go to baseball games with my dad, he played on his company baseball team and I went with him there too. I would help him work on the car and do gardening well mostly weeding with him. All because I wanted to be close to him. He wanted a boy and I turned out to be a girl so it was all I could do. When I was around eleven he slid into home plate and sprained his ankle really badly. But I thought he was laughing instead of grimacing in pain and I was jumping up and down and cheering until I realized he was hurt. And it seemed to me my mom was really jealous I was there with him. But she doesn't like baseball so she would not have been there. And I heard them fighting about how he spend so much time with me and not enough time with her and after that he like pushed me away at every chance he had. So when he told me he loved me I literally burst into tears and panicked. And then as the conversation went on I realized I think he was so out of it he might have thought I was my mom there for a minute. But it's still really freaked me out