View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-05-2014, 04:39 AM

A smirk crossed Odessa’s lips. She wasn’t sure why, but trying to read Cain was fun. The way he reacted when she was able to read him correctly was delightful. It added another piece to the puzzle that was the man who sat before her. One thing was still left unanswered of the questions she currently held and that was why he allowed her to do as she wished, following him and such. From watching him all this time it was clear that he rarely let his emotions show or let others bother him. Yet he didn’t seem to be as in control when he was with her.

She crumbled the piece of paper in her hand and let it fall from her hand to the table. It was a little strange the see the look had in his eyes as he told her she was correct. “You have a point there.” The opportunistic she thought to herself. In some ways she supposed she could fall into that category. Odessa gave Cain a slight pout. Things were just starting to get fun, especially since they had seemed to disturb most of the café. “Fine,” she sighed, “I suppose you’re not going to answer my question about the name thing. So maybe you’ll answer this last question. I mean really you don’t seem like the type who would want someone following you around, pestering you and such.” She gave him a grin, knowing he could probably guess where she was going with this. “Is there some reason you haven’t told me to get lost or what not? You doing such would make sense.”

The look on her face had become more serious as she watched Cain. Once he answered her she would let him leave if he wished to without her. She wasn’t going to leave until after she met with a new client. After all travelling around with Cain was fun, but she still had to earn a living. It was a little annoying that she was more than likely going to have to go away for a bit and things were just getting interesting too.

((Sounds good Es.

Ooo, I like the idea of he didn’t know her name beforehand. I kind of like the idea of it being because of a glitch in the system, but either reason will work.

Also I’m thinking of making another character, lol.))