View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-15-2016, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Hooray, that looks awesome, Fauxreal! and I agree on the purple Cheshire Cat. and Melly, you can be whatever character you want from the story :) Here are the ones we have so far. I just took one image from each person to see what they looked like side by side:

---------- Post added 02-14-2016 at 11:30 AM ----------

Wow!! I love how the backgrounds line up :) although Emma Corrin's is backwards, so the floor looks a little wonky, which is kind of cool too. And I like how the roses in dragoness129's Cheshire Cat line up with my Alice roses.
Haha! If you want I can flip my avi if you don't have it saved anymore to flip it in like Paint Shop or something - or you can put mine first like everyone is lining up to give me gifts and I'm still unhappy because I'm the temperamental Queen of Hearts xD;

Just let me know!

Also - sorry for being MIA - internet was horrible last night and I've literally been asleep all day - I didn't wake up until almost 5pm and I went to bed before 4am - I'm quite miserable at the moment
Between being sick, my knee being messed up (and possibly infected!!), and the internet not working at my grandparents house very well until today, it's been a rough weekend

Also - once I know who all of the characters are for our group I can work on a story! I should be able to come up with something if we haven't decided on anything yet Just want to make sure I include all of the characters before I start so no one gets left out or thrown in randomly! <3

---------- Post added 02-14-2016 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Those are awesome ideas, dragoness129. Meanwhile, does anyone have an idea for the story that we can post? I liked Mr. Wrong's story, but it needs to be updated to include the new characters that we made.
I don't think Mr. Wrong's story will work for the contest - his story was more of how we as users came together and got the idea for the characters, versus showing our characters loving connections (Unless I missed a second story posted?)
It has to be about love and such! Not necessarily romantic love, but any form of love

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 02-15-2016 at 03:17 AM..