View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 12-09-2018, 10:24 PM

I don't know. But when we moved in, the "new" landlord was very confused because apparently no one told her we were moving in, so the place wasn't even cleaned! >:(

We only moved here because the original landlord, who'd been here for 14 or so years said it was nice. A couple of days before we moved, we *found out* (She didn't tell us!) that she was retiring and leaving the property. So when we got there, I guess it was a surprise to the new landlord.... ??? I mean, seriously!?! How does someone NOT tell you that people are moving in?!

When we arrived Monday morning, the office opened 8:30am. But when we arrived, no one was there. The office was locked, so we couldn't get our goddamn key to even get into our apartment. We waited for 3 HOURS before someone answered the phone and our moving van was there waiting to get in, just like us! It was a disaster! Not to mention the poor condition in which our apartment was in...

That landlord only lasted maybe 4 or 5 months. She was always in a bad mood, never wanted to fix anything that was broken, and she would lie to your face if something wasn't up to par. For example, we were supposed to get a replacement countertop due to the one we had being busted... She literally would say, "They are coming tomorrow". Tomorrow would come, no one came. Called her again, "Oh, they are coming Tuesday.." Tuesday came, no one came. >:( It got so old!

Eventually, she left and then we had two other landlords since then. The one who is here now is disgusting. She has two little dogs who are always barking at all hours of the day.... If you so much as look at the dogs, they freak out and jump everywhere and bark like there's no tomorrow... She doesn't train them and if they jump on you, she doesn't hold them back.

She also doesn't seem to give a fuck about dogs pooping everywhere. I'll even go so far as to bet that she doesn't even pick up after her own dogs! She's hardly ever in the office and she *usually* is in a bad mood.

It's so grating! As soon as our lease is up, we're outta here!