View Single Post
bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2013, 04:53 PM

Hi! My name is Bridge and It's a pleasure to meet you!
I've been roleplaying since the sixth grade, but the problem is I've always used fandom characters. Recently I was told that I don't even play them well and I really would like to get better with those characters. I've never created my own characters before. I think that would be a nice and fun challenge and it would help me branch out from just doing fandoms and doing more ocxoc roleplays. Please forgive me for being a complete noob about this stuff, but I hope to become better than that and improve my writing skills. I need someone who is going to be strict, criticize every flaw I make and point me in the right direction until I can truly make my own characters and maybe even get to know my fandom characters better.

As for time. I'm usually on every day at any time. I am in college, so sometimes I won't be on but I'm usually on in between my classes and at night. Weekends are completely free and open and usually Saturdays I'm on all day.

I hope someone will step forward and become my mentor. I would really appreciate it because I want to become better. Please post or pm me if you're interested, and thank you for taking your time to read this. Hope to hear from you soon!