View Single Post
CookieMonstahh
Ohai~ o3o

Old 10-13-2016, 12:43 PM

I wear jeans, pants, leggings, etc all the time so I usually skip on shaving my legs. Only because it's just such a hassle, it takes me forever and I get lazy... :C but I can't stand body hair so I wish there was a way to just stay silky smooth and hairless forever~ I've looked into laser hair removal but it takes several expensive treatments over a long period of time to show results.

I shave regularly under my arms though because when sweat gets in armpit hair, it tends to stink pretty badly and deodorant don't always cover that up. Shaving keeps bad BO away and I just feel better when it's shaved~

As for plucking, I gotta pluck my eyebrows like every couple of days because they grow back quickly and they grow in rather sporadically so it just looks messy... e.e

As for the hair on my head... xD I like to keep it styled short but salon visits are expensive and I'm usually busy so I should be going every 2 months or so but it usually ends up being more like every 6 months that I go in. I keep it short, with lots of layers to thin it out (my hair is really thick and heavy), and also get my blue streaks redone so they're nice and bright. I'm actually thinking about adding some green with the blue on my next visit, I like green and blue together xD