View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-31-2017, 09:50 PM

March 25, 2017
Today was rather uneventful. My back has been hurting for a while and It's still not quite better so it was hard to get around and do things. Tomorrow I am supposed to go and play SWTOR with my friend and we are supposed to get our HK droid companions! We've been waiting for this for so long!! I can't believe it's here! I'm gonna spend a lot of time tonight making lots of Augment kit MK-10 and assorted augments too! We are gonna be all decked out to go on The Foundry Flashpoint!

"L" is for
Love! Love is all you need after all!

March 29, 2017
I have spent more time working on crew skills today on SWTOR than I should. But I really wanted to be ready to get our HK droids on SWTOR!!. We ended up getting on early to play and we spent some time figuring out the augments but it went really smoothly! Then we went over to the fleet, grabbed the story mode and went after the Flashpoint super fast! It was no time at all before we were at the end! With all our augments, it was a cake walk to get it done! We got the part and finished the quest back on Belsavis and BAM!!! HK-51 is now our companion!!!

Something about Mene
Hmmm what to say? There's so much about mene! Did you know you can change the theme background and color for mene at the bottom with the quick bar??

March 30, 2017
Bleh... Getting ready for parties or events around here is such a big deal >.< Today kinda sucked and was really quiet and filled with a lot of stress. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

And Apple a Day
Would probably be really yummy! I wish I could get back to a place where I replaced my lunch time meal with a smoothie! That was such a health year when I last did that!

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 04-01-2017 at 03:24 AM..