View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 05:41 PM

Man I've really abandoned this... I had no idea it'd been so long! The last couple of months haven't gone so well XD I doubt I'll be able to remember anything that happened so for now, I'm just gonna call it quits on catching up the last few months. To be honest, there's a lot of stuff in there that I just don't want to remember. Bad feelings, Upsetting situations, unhappy experiences, etc... Mostly very depressing things that make me feel pretty bad when I go back and think about all the stuff I've had to let go of through the last 4 months or so.

Things with my friend and I, we were never really able to patch things up and we ended up having a pretty big fight about a month back now and as a result, we've ended up drifting apart quite a bit. In the long run it's all for the best I suppose but it still makes me sad. Hopefully sometime soon we can try and reconnect on our common interest of SWTOR.
Then there was a lot of health issues with a family member that took a while to sort out. They are doing a lot better but it took a good month to get them back to a stable place where they are feeling better than before.
And now most recently, I nearly chopped my finger off! Thank goodness it was a relatively shallow laceration! It could have been a lot worse! But it's really slowing me down.

So yeah. That about bullet points my last couple of months. I may not have it as bad as some other people and for that I am grateful. It's one of the things I think about that helps me get a step out of the depression I've been in. It's lonely cause I don't have anyone to hang out on the weekends with anymore but at the same time that opens me up for new possibilities and new chances to get to know other people and engage in new activities with fun and positive people! XD So it's not all bad right?? I just gotta keep moving forwards and creating new opportunities for myself!

Some good things did happen in all that mess of unhappiness. I became a mod here on Mene! How exciting! It's a lot of work but I like doing it! It's fun to help out and make things work better! I got a nice new pair of gaming headphones that are super comfy! And I got new glasses finally! And lets not forget that I got some gardening done!

Now I'm working on changing my life circumstances and I've got some exciting avenues to explore right now! It's all about staying positive and moving forwards right? Can't go back and change things so you have to change how you do things for the future so you can do it better

So with that I'll start getting back to this a bit! (though I really should be working )

June 18, 2017 - Sunday
Not much happened today. Since I chopped my finger It's been hard to do my chores. I did go and get one pair of my new glasses today though! They are so nice! I hadn't realized how bad much my eyesight had changed since my last pair! I also mowed the lawn for the first time in a month It was pretty tall lol. And then later on I played SWTOR! It was a lot of fun I got a group together with my guild and we went and did Alderann Heroics for Conquest week and kicked butt! It was cool cause we ran into a 4th guild member and were able to team up and help them finish their objectives too. Pretty sure our guild won the conquest this week

In the Kitchen
I have to clean the kitchen today...