View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-25-2017, 02:15 AM

June 22, 2017 - Thursday
This morning I woke up early to take my moms car in for a recall. It took a while so I brought my laptop with me and did lots of Mene stuff XD I was gonna be all mody and do some things but I ended up not having enough time and just replied to RPs and such. XD The appointment was actually over really quick! After that, I went and picked up my new spa cover as ours had gotten so waterlogged it was unmovable O.O After that I headed into town with my mom to grab our new glasses and do some shopping. Once we got back it was chores and organizing stuff. Not super eventful.

Cool Shades
I just got a new pair of cool shades! I'm pretty excited about them! They look really cool and old school :P

June 23, 2017 - Friday
This morning I finally went and picked up my last pair of glasses! I recently got my eyes checked and had to fork out a lot fo rnew glasses but the upside is they will be with me for another 4 years or so and I can see things much more clearly! The ones I picked up were for up close work but not like readers. After that, I came home and worked on some things outside. new mounts for the spa cover, tiding up the barn etc... After that I went and played on SWTOR. That was quite a bit of fun! The guild did a ops on the new badie Tyth which was pretty cool! I got to help out one of my fellow guild members too and craft her some things for armor which us always fun for me! XD I also started a new healer character that is a scoundrel and that's pretty interesting to see the differences in the healing compared to my sage character.

Current Favorite Drink
Does it have alcohol in it? ... Yes? ... Then it's my favorite drink XD

June 24, 2017 - Saturday
Today started with going to a gem show with my family. It was pretty fun but I was really disappointed with the rocks and gems that were on display. I didn't get anything this time though last time I went to one in a different city, I got a new set of ammonites. They are quite pretty with crystals in the chambers of the shell After the rock show we drove home (it was a long drive) And then I went and waited in the drive through line at taco bell for 20 minutes for lunch XD after that I played with the kiddos for a while before playing Minecraft on the xbox with the nephews. It was quite a bit of fun though the older one does terrorize the younger ones sometimes XD They can be such punks! So greedy with the things they make! One of the kids was dying from lack of food and another one I later found out had over 10 pieces of 3 different kinds of meet he could of offered his bro. WTF dude? XD After that I came home and went directly to SWTOR for the guild meeting! I dunno what happened though. Poor organization tonight. I missed out on the WB hunt which really sucked but later on after I get the animals put away I will see about getting some fellow guild members together for some conquest stuff!

I'm excited for...
I'm excited for later this summer when I've gotten rid of a lot of crap around here and have figured out where I'm headed from here!