View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-28-2017, 05:16 PM

June 25, 2017 - Sunday
Today was pretty chill. I did a lot of mod work this morning and then did some outside work this afternoon. I stopped around lunch time to watch an episode of Doc Martin with my sister and mom over pizza XD After that my sister went home and I played SWTOR for the rest of the evening. It was fun!

I was just...
Thinking how long it's been since I went out. It's been a long time! I've been working on getting out more socially since I've been so cloistered the past few years.

June 26, 2017 - Monday
Today! I got a lot done today. I am having the nephews over for the weekend for a sleep over and the patio is a mess XD I tried repairing the pressure washer over the weekend but I ended up buying a new gun and hose for it lol. Hopefully that will do it! I also spent all morning fertilizing all the flower beds and planters and in the afternoon I planted some Virginia creepers on the fence.

Anyways, I did a lot of cleaning and then went on for my Concord meeting. We did a lot of cool World bosses and then afterwards I did some warzones but my partner ditched me because of a hiccup in the game around that time my friend got on and I went and played some slots with them for the night life event It was pretty fun! :P

Summer Vacation
I can't remember the last time I did something for Summer Vacation. It's pretty sad when I think about how much I love summer and how much I have let my past summers slip through my fingers. Not this year though I'm gonna do something fun and find someone fun to do it with !

June 27, 2017 - Tuesday
Today Was pretty sweet. I got a lot done! I did a lot of cleaning inside this morning (and a lot of Mene stuff too >.>) and then afte supper I had to adjust a bunch of the sprinkler heads on the the grass which meant digging out some of the heads to unscrew and adjust where they were pointing. That took up a lot of time surprisingly! After that I spent the afternoon taking care of some detail work around the animal pens and cleaning up little stuff/ getting out the new/old container for the chicken feed XD

Today I...
That's normally how I start my posts! lol! Go back and read it to find out what I did!

June 28, 2017 - Wednesday
Today Isn't even over yet! I've been busting out the work though as I'm gonna be busy most afternoon and evening. I am in the process of selling a my old hay so i need to finish getting an ad up for that. and the pressure washer part is coming today so i'm trying to move everything off the patio so I can go to town cleaning it. This afternoon I have to go into town to my moms doc appointment and then do some grocery shopping. After that I'm going out!! I've got a date to go to dinner! It's been so long since I've been on a date This should be interesting

X is for
Kisses XD And X marks the spot! And X-Ray! And a bunch of other things