View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-11-2017, 07:37 AM

November 10th: Holidays and Dieting...

HAHAHAHA! Dieting XD Hilarious :) I probably should. I'm not in as good a shape as I used to bed. But it's next to impossible during the holidays. I like to make lots of cookies to send to friends and I end up eating a lot of said cookies. Plus, my mom is always getting bad for you things and I have no willpower when it comes to yummy treats. Holidays though. Man I can't believe they are here again so soon! I feel like the entirety of my spring and summer just blew past in no time! The holidays and winter are always what seems to take the longest for me. I had a pretty crappy spring and summer though so next year will be different I'm sure as my circumstances are different. Rather looking forwards to what it will bring :)

In other news, I finally made Chancellor of the guild I'm in on SWTOR! Our guild is so big, we had to make two new alt guilds and I was put in charge of one. It's a lot of responsibility but it's also a lot of fun. And I get to decorate the whole place :P I finally finished Chapter 3 in my Jedi Knight story too. It's been over 2 and a half years since I started that character. And it's taken me that long to get to the storyline. When I used to play with my friend, we were almost never in sync with the story and so we'd often have to go back to places we'd already been so I could catch up and sometimes we would ditch the storyline in favor of other things entirely, lol I'm finally getting back to them now though and it feels good to have finished one of the original storylines of the game finally! 1 down, 7 more to go!

Winter just showed up out of nowhere this year. It was warm and sunny all the way though October and then all of a sudden, Beginning of November and BAM! Rain, snow, freezing rain, sub zero temps. It sucks. I'm cool with it though cause I got a lot of pre winter prep done already this fall. I still need to bring in some of my irrigation and button up my chicken coop house but that can be done in the cold no problem XD honestly though... If they froze it wouldn't matter, they aren't laying right now anyways XD.

Other than that, not too much else to catch up on for right now!