View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-25-2014, 05:57 PM

Alice pulled a dress over her head. She hated wearing them but tonight she was on a mission, one that required a sexy cut. Her high school sweetheart had just broken off their long-distance relationship. He had been one of the many reasons she hadn’t been looking forwards to going to school. Her parents had gotten the last say as usual however and here she was, smack dab in the middle of some expensive private school. That didn’t stop the students from partying however, thank God. There was no way she ever would have made it through her first month of school otherwise.

Checking her appearance in the mirror, Alice nodded approvingly. She was convicted that the best way to forget how Josh was to lure some other boy back to her room. It shouldn’t be too hard after all. The combination of her low cut dress and and a couple of kegs at the frat house should do the trick. Sitting down at her desk, she began to apply her makeup and do her hair. The result was flirty but not overkill. She didn’t want to look desperate after all. Once she was satisfied with her appearance, Alice dabbed on some perfume, slipped her feet into a pair of heels and grabbed her purse before heading out the door.

Outside the evening October air was chilly but a ride was waiting for her at the curb. Tabitha had offered to drive her over to the boy’s place tonight. It wasn't far but it was a pain to walk there in the dark, especially wearing heels. ”Hey!” she greeted the other girl warmly as she closed the card door behind her.

”Dayum girl, what’s with that getup?” Tabitha asked as she pulled away from the curb with an appraising glance at her friend.

”I got a call from Josh’s friend today,” she began, ”He just wanted to let me know how much of a dick my ex-boyfriend is. Apparently he caught Josh in bed with Rachel. Nice to know my best friend has been busy in my absence.” Alice rolled her eyes and curled her hair around one polished finger pushing down the hurt she felt inside. She would not cry in front of Tabitha.

”Ugh, I’m sorry to hear that chika but I’m sure you’ll be better off without him.” the girl feigned a look of hurt for her benefit before turning her eyes back to the road. They were pulling into the driveway now.

”Yeah,” Alice said almost automatically. ”Anyway, don’t wait for me tonight. I’ve got plans tonight.” Tabitha just laughed. As the two of them entered through the front door the noise drowned out any other chance at conversation.