View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 02-13-2014, 08:47 PM

Years upon years of having a strict daily routine did leave certain imprints and Lacrimae woke right in time to prepare for her morning prayers. Now, normally she woke at least hour and half earlier, so none of it would be rushed and she would have time to eat, so it was still called sleeping in for her, despite it being such an early hour.

Priestess brushed her hair quickly, smoothed down clothes and moved over to the window, setting eyes on the tree tops as she sung and prayed softly for a peaceful day for all who walked on this land. For a short while, she stayed there, thoughts swimming slowly through her mind like sun rays filtering through tree branches and leaves, before usual restlessness came back. She checked if she had not spoiled the drawing (she hadn't) and prepared for a new day. Fresh clothes felt like a blessing right now and woman braided her hair in thick plait for more convenience. After short hesitation, she picked few small flowers out of vase, holding it in hands for a moment before weaving them in curls around her forehead. They would not wilt until night.

Walking downstairs, she found the dinner 'hall' mostly empty, besides one or two men, and inn keeper's wife greeted her with smile. "Early as always, my lady. Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes, would you like for me to wake the sleepyhead?" she asked. "They're still asleep?" elf questioned and then shook her head. "No wonder, these have been long days. I will eat now, but let them sleep for a while. Keep two meals warm, please." Smiling, elderly woman agreed, even without gold coin's convincing gleam.

Mae ate her meal in silence, then took the 'wanted poster' from her room and left on some business. About hour and half later, she returned, rather satisfied. Soon, all the bigger cities would have images of the thief and a promised reward (of bringing her in alive). From there, it would spread to smaller towns and even villages and even if no one would catch her, it would hinder red-haired woman's attempts to hide. Before going to wake Kevlar, she went to stable and offered both horses a delicious apple and wondered where Saith could be sleeping at, as she didn't see him anywhere nearby the inn.

Her knocking on knight's door was not loud, but persistent. "Wake up, Kevlar! Meal is ready and waiting for you," she called out and would not leave until she heard some kind of response from inside. Going downstairs, she settled down at table where two plates full with delicious, hot food was served. Hopefully, drow had not wandered away too far... When both men came down, she sighed softly. "You stayed at his room, Saith? You could have told me, I would have found a room for you as well," priestess spoke, not quite insulted that he hadn't trusted her, but still slightly upset.

She also presented her drawing to him. It looked... remarkably quite like thief they were chasing after. Maybe the mouth was a little wider and expression not as vicious as Laeth could actually muster, but still she was certainly recognizable. "I hope this will do?" she asked more than stated, looking at the one true witness.