View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-19-2014, 05:31 PM

She heard him speak, but it was little more than line of foreign sounds to her as these words she had never heard before. But the moment first bullet hit stables, she ducked sideways behind some barrels and boxes. Marwolaeth's blood began to sing in thrill and anger as she realized what had been the Pinkie's target. Hunt and crush him, toy and destroy - her body hummed, but she had better control over herself than to sing along this song.

So, she stood up from her cover, smirk on her lips as she approached the man. Marwo didn't come too close, there was no need to, and smoothed down her clothes casually. "Did you think that would cause me trouble?" she asked and laughed softly, covering her mouth with hand. In this moment, her sharp teeth punctuated skin on her finger, single blood drop welling. Resisting the urge to lick it, she outstretched her hand towards him, palm towards as if coercing him to come closer. And in a sense, she was. "You are amusing... And for that, I will let you live."

Her tone never lost its amused qualities, but woman's eyes grew cold. At the same time, what had been slight tingling throughout Pinkie's body became a burning sensation. It was as if each and every blood vessel had been lit on fire or liquid running through them turned into acid. It hurt and it paralyzed, his body responding to any commands very unwillingly as each limb and even tongue felt so heavy and each move hurt. Even if he did command some kind of attack came from him, she would block it with thin, but durable and constantly vibrating crimson shield that would form when anything approached its creator.

She closed her palm, forming a fist. Then came coppery taste in his mouth and dark red streams from his nose. "But consider yourself warned - if we meet again and you attempt to interfere with my plans, I will not be so kind." Now, blood trickled thinly from his ears and corner of eyes. Marwolaeth was careful to pop only the least meaningful of capillaries that would yield little to no lasting damage, avoiding to use too much power. In the very beginning, she always had and the outcome had been lethal even when she hadn't wanted it to be.

Her ears caught sound of people approaching - time for games was over. Woman's mouth twisted in even more malicious smirk and moments later, blood flow to Pinkie's brains were cut off for long enough to cause him to faint. She moved towards him, hissing in the direction little fur-ball had disappeared: "Try to attack me and your master's brains will turn into bloody mush in that second." Digging through her bag, she pulled out a pendant snatched from robbed house and put it in man's hand, wrapping his fingers around it.

Strangely enough, her blood responded even more keenly to proximity with pink haired fellow and she on a whim, dipped digit on blood pool formed by his mouth. Eagerly, she licked it off and closed her eyes. The strange power that flowed from it invigorated and empowered her. "Maybe I should have bled you in vials for snacks," Marwo mused as she retreated. Moments later, men would find passed out guy, recognize the pendant and search the house. They would find the body and assume Pinkie had killed him, robbed the house and that magic concealed in the item had backfired on thief.

Smarter people would find it strange that he didn't have anything else, but law enforcers of this village couldn't care less about it. So, most likely, Pinkie would wake up in rather make-shift jail cell. Laeth chuckled, already out of the earshot from developing scene. Things rarely went according to plan, so she had learned to adjust anything unplanned to the way she needed things.

Last edited by sadrain; 06-19-2014 at 06:19 PM..