View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-28-2017, 05:18 PM

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Today was a pretty good day. I went to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens with a friend. There weren’t many plants in bloom but it was nice to get outside and get some fresh air. After that we went back to my place and I made us cheesy chicken quesadillas and we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and laughed so much making fun of different parts of the movie.

• • •

H is for Harry Potter!

Monday, February 27, 2017

I slept super bad last night despite taking a sleeping medication and woke up feeling super crappy. I think I am getting sick… I was dragging all day as I tried to take care of the materials that came back from the tradeshow we had last week. I tried to take a short nap on the train ride home but just couldn’t seem to fall asleep even though I was super tired. I lay down in bed for a few minutes when I get home then made some soup and toast for dinner. I claimed my special reward for Pokemon Day on the online TCG game but was pretty disappointed with my Evolutions Gyrados. Oh well. After that I meant to prepare for my job interview tomorrow and work on a translation project that I can’t ever seem to get around to but ended up getting sucked into playing a bit of SWTOR. Oops…

• • •

I have been seeing so many people around with the new Masquerade Queen CI and I was inspired to make my current avi! *twirls*

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I thought for sure I would sleep better last night but no luck. I tossed and turned all night and had a super hard time waking up this morning. I kept falling back asleep and waking up with my phone still in my hand. The morning train ride was pretty crappy but I made it to work in one piece. I have my work cut out for me this week trying to wrap up everything from last week’s show and rush to prepare everything for the show at the end of this week. @_@

On my lunch break I had a short phone interview for a Marketing NINJA position but it didn’t work out. The salary was too low for me to be able to live and pay the rent.

After work I had plans to go to a friend’s house and play The Last Guardian! I was super excited for that but considering I’m feeling so tired/crappy and likely getting sick I ended up having to cancel. Hopefully I can reschedule soon. And hopefully I can actually get some sleep tonight! I plan on taking some Dramamine since that usually knocks me out pretty well. XP

• • •

I honestly haven’t been feeling super peaceful lately which is probably the root of my sleepless nights. I’ve been under so much stress lately it’s super hard to relax. Hopefully I can get all of my work taken care of this week and relax a bit.