View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-18-2015, 04:14 PM

Even though Aelki had vanished, a message from him soon appeared on her screen. It said, in his usual script, "P.S. Dun bother with reporting me. I do it once a week. Boss-man overrides the report. Something about me being too awesome, too famous, too sexy to ban. So yeah, report away. Gimme my ego boasts, gawd knows I need them! ;P"

It wasn't that he meant to screen-drop, but he did and at it, 13luice laughed. "Wow, even in vanishing he manages to still pester you. Does MNO have a restraining order program? Might want to consider making one for that guy." He wasn't trying to be funny, but it more or less rolled off the tongue.

"Oh yeah," he said looking at the map. "I've been trying to approach it from this angle." He tapped the map lightly. "I heard from a friend that if you can do an aerial attack on it, it'll be stunned for a few seconds to give you time to land some solid blows." Pulling his head from the map, he laughed. "But, uh, last time... I landed in the snow. Missed the thing completely." He looked up and could sense her bewilderment. "I know, I know. It's a bit thing. How could I miss it. Well, let me tell you. Falling from that kind of height, even in a virtual world, is scary. I ended up..." he blushed, "fainting."

Brushing his hands together, he puffed out his chest and put a serious look on his face. "But this time, I'll succeed. I hope... maybe. Don't suppose you have a flying bluff in your repertoire of spells, do you?" He laughed before remembering he was talking to a mod. He wasn't overly sure of where the line was between joking, hacking, and all that other jazz.

"Er," he bit his lip, "if I ever get out of line, please let me know. I haven't been reported yet and I try to read the rules before I log on but sometimes you slip up. I'll do my best to follow the laws though!" Saluting her (why he saluted her was beyond him), he marched off in the wrong direction. Thankfully, before she could call him out on it, the user turned around and laughed. "And it's this way."

Now heading toward the Hezzlefelt, the spellcaster pulled open his spell list and started reading over the names. Sure, he knew all his magical abilities by heart, but he liked to be extra sure of things so he reviewed them on the walk.

For the most part, he was quiet. He was focused on the task at hand and he wasn't all that sure what he should talk about. Rumor had it that Ally was a hard mod to please and so most avoided her. She was too straitlaced and strict, a big turn-off in game. Hindsight, he should have asked Aelki to tag along. Then again, the mod did said they could just "beam him up," if needed.