Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 01-17-2017, 01:29 AM

Hayden had come out a little ways upstream from Chance. He'd noticed the silver haired male, and flushed, his emotions conflicted. He didn't know how he should react to the man- on the one hand, they'd just shared a very intimate moment... On the other, he had been reluctant, acting mostly under heat influence, and the man had left immediately after... He felt dirty, used, in a way that the cold water couldn't rinse away.

He'd stripped his pants off, setting them and the rest of his clothing on the bank as he dunked himself into the water all at once, shivering when he came back up. He grabbed a handful of moss from a nearby rock, using it to scrub the remnants of their activities from his skin. When he felt cleaner, he got out, shivering slightly. While bathing he'd seen the dragons land near Chance, and he called now to Liyiath.

The beast walked down the riverbank to him, rubbing his scaly head against the boy's chest, a low growling sound coming from him which Hayden knew to be one of contentment and pleasure. "I take it you enjoyed yourself?" He said, smiling,stroking the beasts head, before moving down his body to the saddle, unfastening a small satchel from it and pulling a clean set of clothing from it, dressing after drying off with his old shirt. This outfit had soft, dark grey-brown trousers and a pale blue shirt. He fastened what little armour he had to his body and belted his pants, feeling more secure now that he was dressed once more.

Liyiath gave a bob of his head. "I did... And you also... I could sense it... But you are... Not happy?" He asked, looking at his rider carefully.

Hayden sighed. "I don't know what to feel, Lee...." He said softly, leaning his head against the Blue's shoulder, smiling faintly when he felt that head against him again.

"Do not worry so, little one. Many feel that way their first times... Or so I've been told... Now come, I believe the bond of Laila wishes to speak with you."

Hayden flushed, but gathered his belongings into the satchel, reattaching it to his saddle, then followed Liyiath down river towards Chance.