View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-14-2014, 10:24 PM

He noticed the other's intrest in the books. He would show him the library later if he desired. As they approached the room, the other spoke up. Solaris paused, taking in the words. Was he a prisoner here? Or the one controlint it? He tried to think for a moment, and a slight pain surfaced within his head. His hand moved to it, as a slight dizziness moved over him. For the moment, he allowed the other to finish his question. He said nothing to answer the first to questions, but he answered the altered version of it. "I have no intentions with you" he says, "I am not here to cause you trouble or harm. With that being said, I expect nothing from you either. You are free to do as you will here, remain or leave it is up to you." He looked at him, "but you would be wise to heed my words from earlier. There is no going back, only forward." He did not expect his words to make sense still, even now.

"This place is the escape you desired from whatever it is that is troubling you. The only one who can find what you seek and answer your questions for you in the end is you...you are the only one keeping yourself prisoner." With that he left the man for now, turning from him to make his way back down the steps. His hand went to the amulet around his neck, fingers encasing it for a moment as his thoughts lingered on the words of the other for a moment. 'Are you a prisoner here, or the one controlling it?' He shook his head a bit, deciding it would be nice to make some tea. He made his way back out into the courtyard, pausing for a moment upon the bridge. His eyes moved out towards the water, where the fish moved about to and fro. Something felt a bit off, as if it was shifting. Perhaps the temple was still awakening, the land reacting to the man's heart who had entered here. He turned to look back, hoping the other would learn before it was to late.