View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 01:45 AM

((A post NOT with Becca - just an OC!))

The boy in the banana suit was rocking out. An air guitar, peanut butter jelly, solo, in the center of the coffee table. People were gathered around laughing, taking pictures and egging him on. He had a beer in one hand, sloshing it all over the place as he flailed around. He also had a five o'clock shadow and looked to be around 30.

At some point he stepped off the coffee table and air guitared his way out of the living room and into the hall towards the front door, passing people lined up against the walls waiting for the bathroom and sucked into their small talk. He reached the front door, planning on taking his solo outdoors near the keg.

The bananaman opened the door to see one fiinnneee looking woman standing there. "Well helllooo sexy!" he slurred. "Are you here for the party in my banana? I mean, there's a banana in my pants for you, I mean, there's a party in my pants are you coming?" The guy was a completely wasted idiot.

"Well don't just stand there," he slurred again, "Come in and party!" Those last words seemed to grow fainter and fainter as the man fell backwards onto the hall floor, completely passed out before his banana suited body hit the floor. The remaining bit of his beer puddled onto the floor and soaked into his costume immediately.