View Single Post
Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2015, 10:21 AM

Roland had his head back and looked over at Eliza when she made her comment "not really" he said with a chuckle and moved a bit before putting his head back again. He could there the two women talking and soon the swoosh of the curtain, his thoughts went to what would happen next. Would Eliza stay around him or would she run off once she got the feel of how life was now. He shook his head and sat up making the thoughts fad for now, grabbing his bag he found the papers and made them handy to get to for payment.

When Eliza came out and spoke Roland looked up, in sudden shock at how she looked. "You.. Uumm ahh" was all he could say before rose chuckled "you look great my dear" she said smiling at them, she looked back at roland "your rooms ready upstairs and don't worry about payment, just keep finding them" she said before turning away humming. Roland got up still feeling his face red and headed towards a door, before opening it he stopped "you do look amazing" he said and opened the door leading to another set of stairs.

The room was a desent size and had two beds on either end of it with a dresser in the middle. "I stay here most the time, its easy to get to and she helps me." He said sitting on the edge of one of the beds. He was happy she was there, first one he could feel he could trust in a long time even though he just met her.