View Single Post
Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 01-22-2008, 06:25 PM

So, I just realized that today is the last day of this event. I wasn't keeping track of what day it was. @_@ And that the event, I'm assuming, ends in thirty minutes or so. And I still don't have that cute Yumeh hoodie that I want so so so so bad. I've still got another... I think seventy gold to go in order to get it, plus I've got class in an hour, so I've got to earn that money fast! >.< So, people, come talk to me! And quick! I don't know what to talk about, and I don't really care what we talk about, just say something! Anything I can respond to. XD I neeeeed that hoodie. ;_; I'm so bad at conversation it's not even funny. This is why I'm so poor on this site. A lot of people hate spam forums, but I thrive on them, so I always feel like this site takes forever to earn anything on because I can't spam. D:

Edit: A nice person gave me the monies! ^_^ So I've got my hoodie already. XD Thanks soooo much!