View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-20-2017, 04:12 PM

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I woke up with another headache today. I’ve been having a lot of those lately. -_- I started looking for a doctor because it’s really abnormal for me to have headaches this consistently for about two weeks or more. I asked my coworker for one of her French painkillers and thankfully they helped get rid of it. I also started looking for a dentist as well since my dentist canceled my appointment for Valentine’s Day and I haven’t gone back. I’m pretty upset with their service so I’m going to try to find someone else. I’ll have to make a couple phone calls to my insurance and the doctor first before I make an appointment though.

In the afternoon I got a bit distracted from work and ended up doing some stuff here on mene. After that I finally headed home. I stopped at the local wine shop on the way to see if a bit of wine before bed would help me sleep better so I won’t keep waking up with headaches. I ended up getting a muscato because they didn’t have the kind I was looking for. Once I got home I took care of the dishes and a few other things that have been piling up since I was so busy at the beginning of this week. I had leftover perogies from the Polish restaurant for dinner and got on to check out the new SWTOR update. I didn’t really play but I got a bit distracted again crafting and decorating my Yavin stronghold. After that I spent about an hour working on a translation project and drank my wine and headed to bed! It wasn’t the best wine I’ve had (not that I thought it would be for a $7 bottle of wine) but it wasn’t bad either.

• • •

Hm, honestly I haven’t really done any specific education stuff lately beyond learning about my new Assistant Admin duties. I guess that should totally count though!