View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-02-2017, 02:01 PM

Friday, April 21, 2017

Last night I had a really hard time sleeping. No matter how I lay my hips and ribs and bones just hurt so much. It was really weird because if I stood up I didn’t have any issues but as soon as I lay down…pain. The day went by slowly but was rather uneventful. I called my dad for a few minutes on the way home but then had to hang up because my head started hurting really bad. I lay down for a bit and then got up and made some dinner. I popped on SWTOR for a few minutes to check some things but didn’t end up playing because I still wasn’t feeling well and headed to bed early.

• • •

O is for origami! Its been a while since I’ve done any origami but I used to love making paper cranes!

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Today was a big day! I took a trip to the mall for some retail therapy. It has been such a long time since I went to the mall to do some shopping so it was fun. I was hoping to get some new spring/summer clothes but wasn’t really in a great mood for clothes shopping and didn’t end up getting many shirts like I was hoping to. Still, I found some fun things: a flower keychain for my purse and a cactus keychain for my purse from H&M, a holographic tea tin, some chai tea, and some rock sugar from Teavana, two shirts from Express, eyeshadow from Kiko Milano, a candle from Bath and Body Works, some scented oil from Yankee Candle, and a purse from Khols! Shopping ended up taking much longer than I thought it would but I was able to get home in time to play some SWTOR with my friend. It’s been a while since we played so that was nice.

• • •

Lately I have been rereading a trilogy by Raymond E. Feist. I am on Mistress of the Empire, the last one. This is definitely one of my favorite trilogies by him (out of a large overarching series of 30 books) and I have quite enjoyed rereading them.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

I was pretty tired today but tried to get some things done around the apartment. I was going to try to skype with a friend and play some SWTOR in the evening but I underestimated the other things I needed to get done so we didn’t get to play which was sad.

• • •

Now that I’m out of school…NO MORE HOMEWORK!!! Real life still calls though and I always feel like I have so much to do. @_@

Monday, April 24, 2017

Today I was a half hour late to work because of train delays. >.< On my lunch break I had an appointment with the doctor about my headaches. I thought it would be a short visit but I ended up being there for three hours because they were so flipping slow. The doctor asked me a lot of questions and did some blood work and gave me a prescription to try. There are a bunch of different things it could be unfortunately so it looks like we will need to rule things out one by one.

Since I took too long on my lunch break I asked to use a half day to cover my absence but I am not sure if it will be approved or not. Hopefully otherwise I will have a hard time making it up.

After work I headed home and watched The Imitation Game on Netflix which was really good and headed to bed.

• • •

Hm…But which one?! I have so many Mene threads!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Today I was super tired/groggy all day. I think maybe it was a side effect of the muscle relaxers the doctor prescribed me. On the plus side at least my head and neck don’t hurt today. In general though it was not a very good day and I felt pretty down.

• • •

Puddles! That means spring!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Today I had an argument with my friend. It was really not a good day. I was almost crying at work a few times and felt very close to having a nervous breakdown. I am glad to be going to bed.

• • •

Rain boots! I have the coolest rain boots! They are knee high silver rubber boots from Hunter! I always feel cool like R2-D2 from Star Wars when I wear them. XD

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Today I went to the dentist. Normally I hate going to the dentist but the visit went pretty well! I’ll definitely be going back to that office the next time I need a cleaning.

• • •

This months’ Cis were pretty cool! I like the Studious Traveler one best. There are so many fun layering options for the backgrounds!

Friday, April 28, 2017

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up in a pretty good mood and the day seemed to go by pretty fast. After work I headed out for a drink with my coworker and we chatted for a while. It had been a long time since we had really gotten to chat so it was nice.

• • •

P is for…PINEAPPLE!!!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Today was quite a day! I got up early and dressed up in my yukata to go to Sakura Matsuri, the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardends! I got there right around the time the doors opened so thankfully it wasn’t to crowded in the beginning and I was able to get a few nice pictures. I wandered around and looked at all the blossoms, the lilacs, the tulips, etc. and then had a chicken teriyaki bento box for lunch!

After that I headed to the movies with a friend. We went to go see Beauty and the Beast at this new swanky theater in Brooklyn near Dekalb. It was really fancy! It had assigned seating so you could pick your seats ahead of time and the seats were big leather chairs and there were tables in front with menus and you could order and have things delivered, super cool! We got some popcorn which was suuuper yummy. The movie was really good too! I loved it! The only part I didn’t like was the dinner scene where they sing “Be Our Guest” because the graphics seemed really overdone/trippy. Other than that I really loved the modern twists they put on things and I can’t wait to get it on DVD!

After that I went back to my friend’s house to hang out for a bit before heading home. Then came the fun part…I had to break into my apartment. They changed the front door lock of the building yesterday and I switched out my apartment key instead of the front door key. The super was supposed to have a copy but he lost it so he helped me yank my air conditioner out of the window so I could get in. Boy was that a mess. >.<

• • •

Oh goodness, this one is a toughie! I guess I would say those chocolate round cookies by Little Debbie. They are amazing!!! I don’t have them very often though because they are sooo unhealthy. ^^;

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Today I woke up early. I was hoping to sleep in but I started thinking about all the things I should do today when I woke up so that distracted me from falling back asleep. I got up, had some breakfast, and cleaned up the mess from last night then I went for a jog. I wasn’t feeling too good since Friday night was my last dose of muscle relaxers and I woke up with a headache again this morning but I was proud that I managed to go out and do it. I only ran for a mile but it’s better than nothing!

After that I made a Japanese omelet for lunch and facetimed my dad for a bit. It was nice to see my family. Afterwards I took a shower and then ended up laying down for a nap because my head was hurting so much. I didn’t really feel better when I woke up but I hopped on Mene to get some stuff done, made dinner, and went to bed. I wanted to play some video games today but ended up running out of time. Oh well…

• • •

Here is my current avatar:

I really like this one! Simple but good! I love the anime influence and the throwback feel using some old items. ^_^