View Single Post
JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 02-14-2017, 12:17 AM

As the walked, two soldiers followed several steps behind them. Didier looked at them, and the prince next to him, more certain than before, "Your kingdom has only princes, does it not?" He could not fathom why his father did not see it. But then Didier had a thought, "If our kingdoms were to join, it would mean your people could live peacefully, as they always have, still under your rule." he said.

Didier thought for a moment before speaking again, "I was never supportive of this war. My father saw something he had to have and he went to claim it. Your people are not fighters, they are not soldiers and warriors. That is why it was so easy to take your kingdom and my father knew it. We need the resources, but without enslaving your people, we do not have the know-how to keep your people prospering. I cannot say I am condoning of a marriage between myself and another prince, but this may be the only way to keep your people safe. To keep your family alive. That is, to let my father think you are a woman until the official decree is made. Once announced, they will have to follow through with the wedding. By then, the troops will have been pulled from your kingdom, and notice sent to your family that the wedding will be held and they may return to celebrate with us. We will need yours or your father's approval for such a thing. I only ask that you think about it."

Didier concluded his long winded speech, holding his hands behind his back as he stopped in front of one of the many guest rooms in the wing. "This is where you may stay. Clean up and take care of your hair, it looks a mess, and it would be a shame to ruin it." he smiled. "I will have the tailor come and find something to suit your tastes, as none of my own will fit you."