View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-19-2015, 01:11 PM

Let's go over the rules, shall we?
CAMPING ETIQUETTE
Keeping snoring on the down low. Try not to peek while the ladies are showering, pervs. The 5-second rule definitely applies here. Do your best not to get eaten by whatever lurks in the woods. Oh and should you see something absolutely revolting or downright terrifying, scream. Scream for the love of god so we can all flee and make it back to safety. Sorry, but if something wants to eat you, it's ill advised to save your ass.

KEEPING PLAYER KNOWING SEPARATE FROM CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
There may be points in the RP where a secret is revealed. Just because it was revealed does NOT mean your character will know it, unless you are a mind reader. Should you not be sure if you character overheard a secret or dark plot, please ask for clarification. This also falls into implied secrets such as when a male character starts to continuously hang out with a female character. We tend to assume it will blossom into a relationship, but if you’re unsure if this is love or not, ask.

SUBMITTING CHARACTERS
All character profiles must reflect the ones shown below or listed under the format section.

POSTING
As I am a lazy GM, I would like everyone to please color their speech. I don't care what color you use, but if you're new to the coloring craze, most people pick a color related to their character's eyes, hair, or powers. If for some odd reason we start to cluster and things get hectic, I'll enforce a bolding rule. A bolding rule is pretty simple. You bold any character you're interacting with in your post. Don't feel obligated to bold them multiple times per post. Just one and done works for me!

GAME PLAY
There's no post order, post limit, size limit, character limit, etc. There's no limits. Write what you want to write and post what you want to post. I do ask that, if you get bored of a character, to let me know. I love killing people off. B|

DYING OR LEAVING
If life magically sucks you away from us, please give me a head's up. I don't want a bunch of unused characters lingering in the woods. If you're going to vanish and not return, please let me know. I'm good at writing characters off--you can decide if you want them dead or just forever immobilized by fear in the cabins!

AFTER THE ADVENTURE
Feel free to use the characters you make for this story elsewhere. You put the work into them so they are yours! I encourage you to reuse them and let them grow and develop! It's all part of the charm of roleplaying. However, if you're going to use a similar storyline or make more characters with my skeleton design, I do ask that you give me credit. After all, I put effort into the design and creation of this story. It's only fair I get noted for my work, much like you get noted for creating your character.

HAVE FUN
It's an order. No ifs, ands, or buts!

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-19-2015 at 02:50 PM..