View Single Post
Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 08:33 PM

I hate posts that drag on forever so here are more stories (and there are still more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Dear Mama Juru,
So, I think I've been pretty good this year. Okay, yeah, there was that one incident with the bubblegum in this girl's hair, but she deserved that..and then there was the tack on the teacher's chair, but I had nothing to do with that, honest! But that's beside the point. I think I've been a good little Menewshan all year (well, for the time I've been here - I haven't been here -all- year, but I joined in like May or July or something like that), and would love to have a wish of mine granted. I wish for a cute Queen's crown to adorn my innocent little head..was that you snorting? Are you doubting my innocence? Okay, so maybe I'm halfway innocent, but that, too, is beside the point. So here I am, wishing on the second star to the right (too bad I can't fly straight towards it till morning, 'cause then I'd get to see Peter Pan - at least that's what someone told me), hoping that my wish will come true.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Mama Juru.

Sincerely,
Fiona

P.S - ...okay, and there was that one time where I took a cookie out of the cookie jar before dinner, but it was only one, I swear! I was going to die of hunger!

P.S.S - Tell Yumeh I'm sorry for dropping him in the pool; it seemed like a good idea, at the time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh
I've read through quite a few of these pages and I thought I wasn't going to post in here, but quite clearly I am, just because I want to tell my story.

So, Dear Mama Juru.
This year has been a bad year for me, the worst out of my whole little life of 17 years (almost 18). I don't want the sympathy vote but I just want to show people how they can be strong even when things are falling apart. I'm at an incredibly important stage of my life where I have to decide on University courses and moving out and such. On top of this, my family has been torn apart. I'm not going into details but things can never be 'normal' or at least how they used to be. But, even through out all this, I hold a smile on my face and help out my friends when they are struggling with uni choices even when I don't know what to do myself. I'm the funny one in my group of friends and I take such pride in knowing that I can make my friends laugh.

I've just realised I'm turning this into an essay >.< But my wish on Mene is to finish my V-day set. To finally get the Sashuu. I understand this is a huge wish so I'm not expecting it at all.
But for anyone who does read this, just keep a smile on your face and things will be okay. Sure things won't be fixed but it doesn't hurt to enjoy life. Just have fun and live in the moment ^^

So all in all, I think I've been a good little girl this year and I'm glad to have survived it to now and that I've had the chance to meet so many special people here on Mene.

Thank you. <3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
All right, I decided it was finally time to sit down and write this lovely little letter. XD I'm not so good with humor. I find sincerity works best. :)

Dear Mama Juru, (my Mene staff hero and mentor [/brownnosing] :lol: Not really, it's true!)

I arrived in Menewsha at the end of February, and missed the Valentine's event by mere weeks. But this place seemed intriguing, so I decided to see what the community was all about. I quickly discovered the joy of the art shops forum, where I could buy art from artists that I never could have afforded in another community I shall not name. I was overjoyed and convinced one of my good friends to come to this lovely island as well, to keep me company when I wasn't out and about, making new friends.

Not long after, another friend joined us, and we started a hangout thread on Mene Nation. Now, of all the times I was good this year, I must admit that my only bad moment came soon after our hangout thread started. Without an official rule saying it wasn't allowed, said friends and I would incorporate interesting facts from various websites into our conversations allowing us to earn more gold. Perhaps gold was obscuring my vision of what was right and wrong, but soon we were caught by a moderator, who gave us slaps on our wrists and warned us not to do it again.

Now that I feel my guilt is out in the open, I can tell you about what a good girl I've been. :D

The more I became involved in the community, the more I wanted to help it grow and prosper, so when someone asked me to help with our summer carnival, I gladly agreed to do the trivia contest. Though it was quite a trying experience, I was happy I did it, as I got to make new friends and participate in the first user-run event of the community.

Soon after, I was asked to be a moderator (at the same time as you!), and from that point on, I have done all I can to improve our community and keep up with its citizens. I do my best to be a mediator in situations that call for them, and lend an ear to any and all who might need one. I know frustration only leads to apathy and anger, and sometimes people just want someone to hear them out and address their concerns. I hope I have been at least some voice of reason in situations that call for one, though I realize in some cases I have stepped aside, not wanting to get in the middle of a petty argument.

Next year, I hope to be just as good, if not better, than I was this year. I want to continue to help our little community grow and prosper, and do all I can to help our members improve this island.

If you find me worthy, I suppose it might be nice to dress up every now and then in a Deep Freeze Gown, so that is my wish for this holiday season.

Thank you for everything you do for all of us in Mene. I know I appreciate all your hard work, humility and kindness (as well as your open ear on MSN). XD

Love,
Sizzla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viki
Dear Mama Juru..
My year was dark and dismal. Just like the rest of my life. My parent's were so mean all year.. All they did was nag about everything. 'Clean your room' this, and 'Do your homework' that. They wouldnt even buy me a Playstation 4 in advance.
I'm so abused..
I broke down crying in class last Monday. I just found out that this Sophomore girl gets to go to Senior prom. She shouldnt be allowed to go! None of us other Sophomores get to go! I mean.. Not that I want to. I'm to depressed to go to a dance. I'm just saying. It isn't fair to the rest of us.
Plus people keep calling me 'freak' and 'emo'
I'm not emo, I'm deep. I think about things. I understand things they wouldnt even dare think about.
Then I write poetry about it..
My favorite poem that I've written to far is:
Untitled~
My life is dark,
Like a shadowed abyss,
Blood is everywhere,
Swirling in a pool of angst,
No one understands,
I'll shoot out the sun,
The light burns my eyes,
I live in shadows.

I spent like 3 weeks on that.
No one understands me..
-sobs in a corner-
Anyway.. That's why I want a Gown of the Bloody Moon.. BEcause it's dark.. And bloody.. Like my soul..
My dark, black, deep, bloody, broken shards of soul....

(I'm not really like that, it's just fun to write XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer
Hello Mama Juru

I haven't been on Menewsha long, just a couple of weeks now, but I've already made it my home and I think I've been a good little girl. I put together a cute little outfit, started a quest thread, started a pixel shop with my close friends, and have had many good conversations with them. I think I've even made a new friend in the short time I've been here!

The one item I want for Christmas is the item that I originally wanted for my avatar, but was too intimidated by the price to go for right away. An EGL black skirt would make me very happy.

Thank you for reading, Mama Juru, and Happy Holidays to you! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob
Dear Mama Juru,

I must say that I've tried my best to be a good boy this year but... sometimes it's so hard!! T_____T
My mental condition isn't making it any better either D:

Take my friend darkie for example... she's a great friend, and every time I want to hug her, my movements don't come out right, in other words I end up hitting her!! She's getting tired of all this abuse but I don't know what to do ;___; I tried to go see the doctors but then all they did was pull out their tasers... *shudder*

A lot of times my intentions are good but my actions are wrong, please forgive me mama juru ;___;

My wish for christmas this year is a pure love boa. I know it's a lot to ask for, but any help would be just a good!
I've always thought about how I could make my outfits better with one, yet I never really got around to questing it. I guess it seemed too intimidating at the time, and I preferred going after smaller, more obtainable items.
Anyway, the vday boa was the first vday item I discovered, when I was a little noob on this site I saw that orange was looking to buy one. Stupid me didn't even know what it was, I thought it was a snake xDD so I guess the boa has left a big impression on me.

Anyways, I hope I've been good enough to get some form of help from Mama Juru ^^

Happy Holidays!! ^^

Sincerely,
CrepsleyKabob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
Dear Mommy,

I don't think I was a good little girl this year. D= I always lose my temper and yell at the smallest thing that annoys me! I also hit my friends with fans and sliced off Aero's limbs with my Pudao. (But he asked for that. He really, literally did.) And... Uh... *thinks for a minute* I glued myself to Lilim, glomped several people (Though that's not too bad.), rejected a nickname and made someone cry, and... Uh... I've also been warned for having a big siggy. *snickers slightly* (Yes, I've also been a pervert.) And. Um. *thinks* I bited Jelly a lot. But Jelly still loves me, as soon as she recovers from blood loss.

But that doesn't mean that I can't still be good, can it? As for the good thing's I've done... Uh... I haven't blown up the world yet. And I stopped planning world domination. I... Er... Let my friends borrow my stuff when they needed it and... ... I lent Zweres gold so many times that he's more in debt than free most of his life. (Though that could count as a bad thing, depending on who you ask. But hey, I did help him get a lot of stuff he was questing for.) Well... I've done enough good to make it at least 20:80, right? ... Uh, 10:90? Dx; *sniff* Oh take mercy upon my soul! (If it helps, I volunteer at a church on Saturdays at 4. ;.;)

I ask for, of all things I could possibly request, a V-day Hairpin. Now before you go find a stick to spank me with, please hear me out. This item is the most beautiful on the site, and should you happen to browse through the posts I've contributed to this site, you'd realize that I've been obsessing over this Pin since the beginning of time itself. It is the largest, most impossible item placed upon my Quest and should you grant my wish, a burden will be lifted off my shoulders.

Thanks for reading this.

Please open the accompanying box carefully. I have enclosed cookies along my request. And no, its totally NOT bribery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoni
  • Dear Mama Juru,

I haven't been a particularly good girl and don't think I deserve anything so my wish goes to my dear friend, kimcheeboo. <3 Plus it's more fun to make a wish for someone else instead of yourself. x3

I've known Kimmy for a few years now and she's always been a very sweet and selfless girl. She'll put her friends and even strangers before herself. One thing that I admire about Kimmy is that she's always nice to everyone, even people who (in my opinion) don't deserve any sympathy.

The first thread that Kimmy made when she joined was a quest for everything on Menewsha, and from memory, it was the first thread of that type. I thought she was insane, but I also admired her for dreaming big. Despite the enormity of her quest, she was always charitable towards others. She also used to donate for CIs each month, and she'd sell them at discounted prices.

The items that Kimmy wants most from her quest are the Valentine's Day event items, and out of those, I believe she wants the vday hairpin the most. I know I probably shouldn't be asking for them, but frankly, I don't think there is an item that she wants more than the pin. Other than that, there is the boa, but I'm sure she'd appreciate any store item from her quest list. ^^

Thanks for listening, and Merry Christmas! <3

Love,
    Anoni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl101
Uhm....<_< I hate taking part in stuff T_T i like being an outcast >_> but I wanna write a story =D XD

Dear mama Jurupeh,

I have been a very very good girl this year and in spite of my name I'm not very dark at all =D I only humped a little <.< -cough- and i only raped once!...I think and I've been bullied,Creps keeps hitting me and and Annann made me cry and rejected my pokemon based nickname,Yan-chan raped me...twice and touched me...places D: (Whether i enjoyed it or not and raped Yan-chan back is not the point here >.>; ) OH! and Nami Hit me and yelled at me...for molesting him....alot...<_<,but i forgave him in exchange for giving me a pony ride <.< but other than all that -cough and more cough- I've been a good girl =D I'm even helping out a friend who can't get on for the event by getting her half of whatever sets i get =o see?! i can be nice :3

I don't have a quest thread x_x nor do i plan on making one anytime soon,i lack the attention span ._. and it would probably die like my exchange thread did (thank god i bookmarked it o.o)but i would never sell it x_x my logic is,if i wanted to sell it and get gold,i would as for the vday pin and get all i could XD but i don't so i won't =P and its so hard to find sellers even when i did manage to save up the gold for this item Dx and as for other good things I've done,unlike Annann,i did blow up the world D: i just couldn't stop pressing the red button! but but uhm...i didn't blow up the moon..thats pretty good...right?!

So my wish for you Mama Jurupeh is a female welcome tee T.T then i can start looking for that damn puado of haha noones gonna sell me one
-Cough- If you grant my wish i promise to not molest you....not until after christmas anyway =D and I promise not to molest Nami anymore ;~; (even though he's really fun to make freak out XD ) and and um....I promise not to beat Creps with a spiky metal bat next time he hits me T~T (I'll only use a splintery wooden one) also i hope you don't get all stresed with this and the raffle and all those other things you have running O.O D: no getting stressed xD its an order!

A LURVE YEW MAMA JURUPEH =D -Resists urge to molest-
Sincerely Darky <33

P.s,can i have that box of cookies if you're not gonna eat em? <.<

P.p.s >.> Don't use Annann's stick on me T.T i didn't know it would end up so long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Dear Sweet Santa Juru,

I've been a terrible, no-good, very-bad girl this year. :c

I earned the title "Crusher of Dreams" very well. >_>

I've unleashed hordes of frightening mini-chibis on Jellysundae. (For which she still has nightmares.)

I've not yet finished the arts I meant to for the Staff who posted to the Halloween thread where I offered. (Which causes poor Rando sadness. :c )

I've even frightened you with the thought of a mass-release!!! (You were shaking. D: )

Oh - and more recently I left a coffee cup on the server, which leaked due to an unseen crack and the coffee got into the server and shorted out the first clue pop-up. :c (And I don't even drink coffee!)

For all this destruction (and more I can't even speak of for fear of frightening children!) and for future destruction in the new year, I would adore a Pudao of Time. :twisted:

But if you would like to thwart my nefarious plans, you should give me a Balloon from Heaven, so you can show me in which way my thoughts should go from now on. :wink:

Sincerely,

~Crusher of Dreams

PS: Oh yeah. The last time you died in a level of Super Mario Galaxy? And you couldn't figure out why because you were sure you did it right? ...That was me too. :o

Love,

-CoD