View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-04-2013, 06:51 PM

Rei followed the younger male's line of vision to see a man standing outside, staring pointedly at the student. Hmm...a rich kid then? Rei looked away from the man again, it was no matter to him what kind of people the customers were outside of the cafe as long as they didn't disrupt the atmosphere of the cafe. When the boy seemed hesitant Rei only smiled gently, ready to offer to box the cake for him when the boy sat down.

"It's alright to make your own decisions sometimes." Rei murmured, the gentle smile on his lips never leaving. "If you need anything else I'll be in the back. You can ask any of the servers for me, they'll know who I am." He added, inclining his head before turning on his heels and making his way back to the kitchens. He had to stop often though to decline requests to take photos with a couple of the female students. He might have been a photographer, but there was a reason he was the one behind the camera and not in front of it.

It was nice to interact with customers like this. It was a more intimate setting and much more lighthearted than his normal professional work. He could relax in this kind of atmosphere. As he was about to step back into the kitchen he heard someone call his name and he turned his head to look over his shoulder to see one of the servers waving him over from the front desk. It was probably time for her break and she wanted him to cover for her or something...He cast a look at the kitchens, wanting nothing more than to disappear back into the area so that he could bake some more but turned despite his own feelings and headed over to the girl with the ever present smile on his lips. Baking could wait a little longer.