View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 11-06-2015, 03:37 PM

Practically falling off the bench, Reno snatched up the ring and quick as it was presented. Knowing what the ring meant to the Unai, Reno vowed she would take good care of it. Upon hearing what Abi had to say, it made her blush even deeper. "I will guard this with my life until we find your sister." Arms wrapping around Rory, she cuddled the woman until she remembered she still had food on her plate. Digging in, she tuned out all else for she was too busy gawking at her new ring.

Ryna, taking little interest in the conversations, just kept to herself. She listened to the world around them and, from time to time, found herself talking to her father. She knew he couldn't read her mind or hear her thoughts, but it always calmed her to speak to him. Even as just a vision, he was still wise and capable of defending his daughter. Althouhg she refused to believe it, she had learned a lot from him.

Unlike the other two, Zero had the most interest in the conversation Abi started. "Her sister?" He set his plate on his lap to avoid being distracted from the discussion that would soon play out. "Where is she now?"

Thankfully for the additional pieces of meat given, he slowly munched on them before looking over at Ryna. "I'll clean up with Abilene. Why don't you three gather more supplies when you're done."

Food finished, he collected the empty plates and joined Abi by the bucket of water. He would, one way or another, get more information out of this Unai. He simply found it odd that two Unai, both of differing species, would be traveling together and to this island. What weren't they telling them?