View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-23-2013, 11:21 AM

Heartia fell asleep in during the class, she hated the ridicule she was hearing about her people, he nor the others understood what they were really like. How they acted and what they did. All they heard was the horrible facts of mythical beings used. The first Minotaur, ate the flesh of human beings he was hungry. The centaurs not really having a complete history because they don't know where they truly came from. Heartia didn't like the garbage or the teacher teaching it. She, herself, heard him say that a centaur and a minotaur were the dumbest creatures to have ever been created. A quick gasp escaped her lips as she felt hands rub against her leg. She looked and seen it was Mr. Owns grinning ear to ear, "Wh-What the? Th-The bell rung? I should be leaving before T-Todd thinks I le-left hi-..." "Todd? Ah yes, the incubus boy. I don't really like him." Mr. Owns said with the same grin. Heartia became a little uncomfortable about the grin so she quickly gathered her things and got up from the sit. "I-I sh-should be going now, good bye." She said in a quick tone, speeding walking to the door.

[Bad things happened here. Groping and touching...we're good now.]

[Sorry, I had to torment Heartia somehow. I couldn't resist CX]

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-30-2013 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: I don't goof'd and doh