View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-27-2013, 02:21 PM

Lacy looked him over before she let her ears lay flat, shifting as she thought for a few moments. "OH....you can't do what i can then." she said a bit sadly before she smiled once more, deciding to make everything okay even if he didn't agree. "Oh i would love to draw but sadly i don't have that talent. Oh the butterfly is back!!!" she said the last part in a whisper-ish voice as she slowly begin to creep forward towards it. Her grey blue eyes were locked on it before she sat up once more. Reaching her hands out before carefully trapping it, making a cage out of her hands as she looked at it closely. "Your so beautiful." she said to it as she held it i[, smiling softly as she watched it before letting it go. "Why can't we be friends? Isn't that the point of this schools to make tons of new friends with people that you wouldn't normally see?" she asked him as she cocked her head to the side once more, her ear twitches with her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby steps, Celia. You can't expect everyone and everything to get along and stop fighting right away. Everyone goes at their own pace and mine is to avoid my natural enemies." Ryota said to her as he smiled a bit while looking back at her, sighing a bit heavily as he thinks a bit more. He knew she was tired of hearing it all, but it was much harder for the older generations to change their ways and how the viewed people. They had been friends for a long while, she had to give him credit for not resorting to violence anymore. "If you say so....take a beak and come with me.....i dabbled in some different art work over the summer." he said to her as he smiled, motioning her to come with him. He knew that she had a tendency to work to hard so he had to always try and get her to relax and take a break, even if it meant her coming to hang out with him on the dark side of the school. The thought of walking the night caused a slightly evil smile to creep onto his face before he shook his head to try and get it on straight.