View Single Post
Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:18 AM

Ohhh she WANTS to ruin my Easter all right! She's mad at me because I won't go to church and I especially won't go to her house. Yeah. ... STUPIDville. I hope she's not gonna sign me up without me knowing again because I won't go. I don't have time to go because I have to sign up for all my college admissions stuff! Goshness!! ERRGH sometimes I feel like I wanna strangle her!

Yes she wants me to go to church every-freakin'-day. Would you believe me if I told you that's what she really does? Because it's true. I sleepover on a Monday. She makes me go church with her on Tuesday morning. Oh my gosh.

That would REALLY suck if she followed me, especially all the way to Legoland oh god seriously in heaven SAVE ME!!!

Yeah. He has to go to Stupidville. It's not that hard. It's gonna be held here in SD again this year so this gives you a chance to take some sweeeeeet revenge in your hands.

Dude she doesn't wanna buy me chocolate and she doesn't wanna buy me plushies. Easter bunny plushies. SHE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY MAH BUNNEHS!?:?!?!?!?!? I yelled at her on the phone for that and she was like ..."you're too old." I'm like "SHUT UP I LIKES COLLECTING MAH BUNNEHS SO IF I LIKES MY BUNNEHS I GETS MY BUNNEHS JU CAN'T STOP ME!" then she shut up and changed the subject to turkeys. Then I told her turkey makes people sleepy. She laughed her ass off.