View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-31-2015, 05:11 PM

Ten minutes. Adam nodded slowly as he took in what Emil had said. He hated being the one who always rained on his friends' parade, but he couldn't explain to him how much they meant to him, whenever he tried the words just wouldn't seem to come out. Adam shifted a little where he sat on the grass and continued to watch his friends.

He started to zone out a little bit, his eyes not focusing on anything for a while as his mind vacated the area, at least, for a little while until he heard Trey approaching. Adam straightened himself quickly back to being on high alert and he was surprised when all that ended up happening was that Trey had dropped a little, squirmy fish into his hands.

Adam looked down at the little fish that flopped around in his hand. He knew what Trey was trying to do... And it was working. Adam nodded as a response to Trey's query and he slowly got to his feet, kicking off his shoes lazily and approaching the water, not really caring if his jeans got wet. He stepped into the water, not too deep, however, just enough that his ankles and the very bottom legs of his pants got wet and Adam lowered the fish in his hands and released it back into the water where it took off swimming away from him.

Adam stared at the water for a couple of seconds, then back at Trey before he suddenly reached out and pulled Trey into a warm embrace. He knew Trey would hate it, but he couldn't think of a better way to show how much he appreciated his band mate's method of getting him to relax. "I'm sorry I'm so stiff." Adam said. "This whole tour, you know... I love music, but all of the traveling is starting to take a toll on me, I guess."