View Single Post
r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 09-03-2011, 06:03 PM

[Sorry for taking so long, and the post being kind of lame-ish. D:]

Joel returned a nod as a moved out of the way. Jericho. Jericho had been his brother-in-law's advisors, the man who everyone had long ago said was one of Mikel's boys. Joel with respect for his brother had learned to admire this man though he hated the path he had chosen.

"Jericho, Joel is he alright?" Laura asked as she came running into their area. "I heard the gunshots, and-"

The sound of a chair moving echoed throughout the hallway. In a moments time the door then opened revealing Abel standing up as tall and as proud as he could with his injured arm dangling at his side. With his other hand he covered his eyes sighing, then smiling as he regained his composure. "What is it you need to speak to me about Jericho?"

Joel prepared himself to leave in case the matter intended for it. As much as he cared for his sister's son he had been forced on the other side, and it wouldn't be appropriate if he listened in on what might be business.

Laura on the other hand was willing to insert herself where ever she could. She observed in silence the blood dripping from his arm. Their eyes never met, but Junior aware of her presence, and what was going through her mind. He would never giver her the privilege of seeing the actual pain he was in. "I think he was just checking to see if you were alive Sweetie. No reason to look so eager." She smiled. "Looks like you did a number on yourself, huh?"