you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 06-05-2011, 06:41 PM

-Your Cast

(Accepted Characters)

Appearance:
[imgleft]http://cf2.polyvoreimg.com/thing.21455229.l.jpg[/imgleft]
Name: Winter Ophelia Hartley
Sexuality: Straight, but bicurious
What I Believe: Winter Ophelia was one of the lucky ones, at least to her. Her parents always told her stories of the ocean, and buildings larger than the trees, and life outside of her tiny home village. She was taught to not believe everything she was told, even if the Convent said it was truth. Her parents marriage was one of the few based on love, and they raised her to try to find that too.
Bio/Personality: Winter’s home life was simple and easy. Her parents honestly loved each other, her brother was becoming a very important Guardian, and things were great. Then, during a near siege by the Unconsecrated, her father was bitten by the cannibalistic creatures and dragged out into the Forest, never to be seen again. Her mother turned into a ghost of a woman and longed to rejoin her husband. Winter’s mother would grip the fence line and look for her husband. But one day, Winter was late getting her mother from the fence, and the heartbroken woman willingly let herself be bitten by an Unconsecrated. Winter watched her mother turn and be released into the forest, and her brother and her quit talking. She was sent to live with her best friend’s family, feeling unaccustomed to their extremely pious ways and hoping to one day find a way out of the village and to the ocean.
Though Winter has been hit by a lot of traumatizing events in her life, she still tries to hold on to her curious, adventurous, friendly, and carefree nature. She loves taking risks and often gets in trouble for it, but it doesn’t hold her back. She feels a bit of self hate for letting her mother become a victim of the Unconsecrated, but she tries her best to keep her head held high. She’s aware that the Convent are beginning to think of her as a flight risk and a danger, but she’s careful to stay out of their sight at all costs. She’s a bit short tempered and is ready to pounce on anyone who insults her deceased family, and she holds her values strong.

Appearance: [imgright]http://cf2.polyvoreimg.com/thing.14592962.l.jpg[/imgright]
Name: Alex Tristan Dallen
Sexuality: Straight
What I Believe: Raised by extremely pious parents, Alex is a bit skeptical as to life before The Return. He wants to believe that there is something out there, beyond their village life, but he also doubts there’s anything besides what they know that is left. Though when Winter tells him the stories passed on to her by her parents, he can’t help but find himself more than a little intrigued and curious.
Bio/Personality: Since they were little, Alex has always been Winter’s best friend. Everyone says they should end up together but they both personally know it’s not what they want. Alex likes simplicity and Winter is a free spirit. He had a crush on her a long time ago, but now all he feels is brotherly and best friend love. His parents don’t like how close they are because they know of Winter’s beliefs, but they were the only ones to take her in after the loss of her mother. They try to keep the outgoing, friendly, and optimistic Alex in line, but they know he’s subject to Winter’s wild crazes and his own jokester manners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
[IMGRIGHT]http://i51.tinypic.com/s4tkkm.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Name: Aleron Maverick Meister
Sexuality: straight
What I Believe: Being a rebel at heart, Aleron knows there is something beyond the canvas the Convent is trying to paint. He has yet to hear a story he hasn't believed to be true. With his mind set on finding the truth, it will only be a matter of time before Aleron tries to breech the protection that has been cast upon the people. He wants to believe there is more to life than what he is being told and he wants to prove it.
Bio/Personality: With his name meaning winged man and his last name meaning master, it is only natural that Aleron be a free spirit whose soul can't be contained by the Covent. His parents did him justice when they squared off his name with Maverick, meaning rebel, as his middle name.

Aleron has been known to cause trouble and often tells tales of far away places of wonder and mystery. He is a dreamer and a wanderer. Being strong-minded, stubborn, and determined, Aleron will break free of the habitual ways of his peers. To aid him with his escape, he has a cunning mind to thank. He is also gifted with extreme patience and understanding. However, he will often complain that both will bring his undoing.

Even though he refuses to admit it, Aleron clings to the cross that once belonged to his mother. With his father dying, she turned to the Convent. Upon her death, Aleron took up her cross and proudly wears it around his neck. He likes to believe that her spirit and heart reside in the silver cross. He later made his own, which he keeps on a shorter chain. To him, it acts like a guiding light in a dark world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiiri
Appearance: [IMGleft]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/cf8wk4u/People/4daed22247847-2.jpg[/IMGleft]
Name: Maylee Hadshaw
What I Believe: As a young child, Maylee was unsure of what to believe. Her father was a very pious man who deeply believed the Covenant, while her mother was a firm believer of the way things were in the past. As time went on, she began to believe her mother more than her father, dreaming about tall buildings looming over everything else.
Bio/Personality: Maylee's parents did not love each other, they purely married due to the urgings of their own parents. Over time the two began to hate and resent each other, putting their daughter in the middle. In the end, they separated and Maylee had to make a decision about who she was going to stand by, choosing her mother. They moved to the outer edge of their village and were regarded as odd-balls and outcasts for their beliefs in the old world. Several times people from the Covenant have tried to take Maylee away from her mother, but she had stood by her and stopped it. She is closely watched to make sure she doesn't try to run again. Maylee has trust issues and is not good around others. She has been raised away from others and can seem socially awkward. She also does not believe in lying and will tell the truth even if it hurts or upsets someone, tending to say what is on her mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Appearance:
Name: Nikolai
What I Believe: What I can't believe is that someone wouldn't believe in them.
Bio/Personality: Nikolai, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, isn't from the village. Descended from a small, travelling group of survivors that have lived in the wilds, Nikolai is somewhat skilled. Recently, his group was killed when they had stopped at a, seemingly empty, gas station, not knowing that it had been used as... 'storage.' Nikolai managed to escape into a near by woods, but everyone else was killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Appearance: [imgright]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu78/demonickatie/atn3b6-1.jpg[/imgright]
Name: Scarlett Aurora Andrews
Sexuality:Straight
What I Believe: I believe we were punished. But not by god. By ourselves. I believe that the whole reason that the human race became so..like this was our own fault somehow. Whether it was for pollution or chemicals, or anything else. But somewhere out of this tiny village there's got to be something right? My parent's always told me to look past this village and all the sadness and think of whats beyond the fences. We can't be the only survivors.

Bio/Personality: I've always been one to be adventurous, caring, and an all out fun girl to be around. But at times being in this fenced in area really gets to me. I love joking around and having fun whenever I can to never be depressed about all of this. I never met my father due to him dying while defending the fence, and my mother is always rather sick. She has many illnesses that are hard to treat so I don't have much hope for my poor two person family.

I love to paint, dance, and swim as much as possible. Without dancing I'd be more lost then half those mindless zombies past the fences. And without painting, well I'd never be able to imagine what was past the fences. Lately the convents been pushing her to join instead of finding a husband due to the fact that lately the convents been recruiting more women. But Scarlett's never been one for obsessing over religion, or being without a man, so she'd rather do as every other woman does without question. Get married and have kids, then work for the village.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Appearance: [IMGRIGHT]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyrEvyf2O_3K8dIMhdmleCOcKMUboa9 36G6ILICvaWuHHqOfFm&t=1[/IMGRIGHT]
Name: Declan Drake Hawthorne
Sexuality:Straight
What I Believe: Since I'm a Guardian, I've always been raised to believe that there is NOTHING out there. Just mindless zombies and no life. And if you believe there is.. then you're an idiot.

Bio/Personality: I grew up in a school that was taught by the Convent. My parents both died in a zombie attack when the fence was down when I was two, but I survived. After going to school and learning that there was no hope outside of the fence, I became a Guardian.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-17-2011 at 12:31 AM..