View Single Post
AngelFish

Old 02-09-2017, 01:40 AM

Melee really wished her husband was here for this. It wasn't that she didn't trust Kieren but this was KESs body if one thing went wrong she wasn't sure what effects it could have on the AI. " Okay listen KES is going to have to go into full hibernation mode for this to work. The transfer shouldn't take more then a few minute and once he is fully downloaded into the new body he is programed to take over from there."

It was new untested programing but she had to have faith that she hadn't messed up.

"Kieren here is what I need you to do. When Orin was building KES body he used artificially grown organs. An entire backup system to keep his body functioning even if something goes wrong with his programing. I don't think I need to tell you how much of a break through in robotic and medical science this is if it works how he planned." From the spot next to her she could feel the commanding officer shift. In some back part of her mind that could understand that most people found ethical problems with the work she and her husband did. Pushing graying strand of hair out of her face Melee focused all of her attention on the screen in front of her.

"Most importantly is the heart. It was designed run the whole system. You are going to have to start the heart before KES can active his programing."

KES had never been in full hibernation mood though he as aware that it was part of his programing and had been informed he would need to access that part of his program for the transfer to take.

" Miss Izzy I suggest a shot of SNIR to help with the nerve damage Mr. Morris is suffering from." KES used the speaker closet to the injured man to not disrupt the conversation Melee and Kieren were having. "There are several vials of the drug in the draw to the left of you."

( It's not long and I wanted to add more but I left my charger at class and my laptop is about to die :( sorry)